Sunday, June 5, 2011

Easter

For Easter I decided to give Brody an egg hunt based on scriptures.  Some of them were harder than others, and some he never guessed (so I helped him).

Here are the clues with their respective hiding place:


Matt 11:28 I will give you rest - couch
Hidden was a t-shirt from Express

Matt 11:30 yoke is easy, my burden is light- chandelier
Hidden was small football/baseball/basketball colored eggs with candy inside

Also notice the cute table in the background :)

Mark 8:35 For whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall save it - treadmill
Hidden was several boxes of Muscle Milk

Rev 19:11 And I saw a white horse - zebra picture -- Hidden was a gift card for Amazon.com

Holiness to the lord - temple tile
Hidden was a bag of Candy

D&c 42:6 Preaching my gospel, two by two, in my name - missionary plaque
Hidden was Trident Tropical fruit gum (his favorite gum on his mission)

Nephi 8:2 Behold I have dreamed a dream- tree and bridge picture in our basement
Hidden was a gift card to Home Depot and a picture of a leaf blower (he really wanted one, true story)

Nephi 14:19 And I looked and beheld a man, and he was dressed in a white robe - garment drawer  -Hidden was Reese's cups and Twix
Acts 25:12 Hast though appealed unto Caesar? Unto Caesar shalt thou go - fridge  - Hidden was Cadbury eggs
John 11:34 Where have you laid him? - under the bed  -Hidden was a basket with a new polo shirt from Express, new shorts and more candy

We had several of our friends over for dinner and it was a blast. We had a Honey Baked ham, jello salad,  chicken salad, deviled eggs, twice baked potatoes, fruit and veggie platters, and cupcakes.  I didn't get a picture of the table unfortunately, but there is a glimpse of it in the picture of Brody finding eggs in the chandelier.

No comments:

Post a Comment